How to Make Perfume from Fruits – Homemade Perfume Recipesposted by: Rio Dianne
There are a number of perfumes available in the market; wouldn’t it be nicer if you know how to make perfume on your own? This way, you’ll be given a chance on being creative by coming up with some of the homemade perfume recipes. Moreover, it will give you a chance to display your unique scent and it is cost effective.
In this post, we’ll tell you how to make perfume from fruits. This is guaranteed fun and easy.
How to Make Perfume from Fruits
- Essential Oils of tangerine, lemon, or orange
- Neroli oil
- Myrrh oil
- Frankincense oil
- Small bowl
Steps on How to Make Perfume from Fruits
- Add about 10 drops lemon essential oil into a small bowl.
- Pour in atleast 5 drops each of orange and tangerine essential oil into the bowl. Mix it well.
- Add 8 drops of Frankincense, 1 drop of myrrh, and 2 drops of neroli oil. These fragrance oils will give your perfume more strength and an earthy smell.
- Make adjustments on the fragrance however you want the scent. You can add drops of lemon, orange, or tangerine if you want to be fruiter. If it has become too fruity, make adjustments by adding in other fragrance oils. Mix well.
- Once you’re pleased with the scent, add 11 ml of vodka to give it an alcohol base.
- Mix it well and try it on your skin. If you aren’t satisfied with the outcome, continue to make adjustments until you’re content with the fragrance.
- When you’re done, pour it into a vial and tada! You can now use it everyday!
Tip: If you do not want citrus scent, you can also opt for other fruit essentials to come up with a different scent.
Oftentimes, how to make your own perfume from fruits requires trial-and-error, but once you’ve learned how to do it perfectly, you can keep on experimenting to add up with other scents like vegetables. Enjoy and have a fruity scent!
You might also like