How to Cook Grilled Goose Breastposted by: Feby
Do you know that goose has leaner meat and that is packed with nutrients needed by the body? Goose meat is rich in nutrients like calcium, potassium, protein and amino acids. These nutrients are needed by the body to function well and to help boost your immune system.
Goose meat is one of the best choices to cook during special occasion and holidays. Goose breast is the healthiest part because it contains few calories and less fat. There are so many ways on how to cook the goose breast. You can grill, roast, use a slow cooker or oven and smoked it.
In this article, I’ll share one recipe which is how to cook grilled goose breast. Grilling is one of the healthiest ways to cook goose breast. Here’s how to cook goose breast with ease.
Grilled Goose Breast Ingredients:
- 500 grams of goose breast
- ½ teaspoon of ginger, grated
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- ½ tablespoon of lemon juice
- 30 grams of soy sauce
- Make a marinade by mixing ginger, garlic, lemon juice, soy sauce and pepper/salt. Marinate the goose breast into it. Cover the non metallic basin and let it stay for an hour or even overnight if you’re not in a hurry.
- Then, prepare you grilling pan or your outdoor grilling kettle (charcoal grilling). Make sure that the heat is not too high to avoid burning the meat.
- Next, remove the goose breast from the marinade and start to grill it. Grill until the meat is already cooked.
- When all meat is grilled already, chop it and serve hot with your usual gravy.
The cooking steps on how to make goose breast recipe is really easy. This food is not only delicious but it is also healthy to eat. You may include this now to your menu list on special occasions or on holidays.
You might also like