Neck Lift Surgery Costposted by: Gretchen
Only a few appreciate their God-given looks. Many people are not pleased with what they have. They are not contented with their body figure, lips, neck, breasts, nose, and other parts of the body. This dissatisfaction of human gave birth to cosmetic surgery and other medical procedures. These are done to correct imperfections or to get the desired appearance of a particular part of the body.
For those people who are not satisfied with the appearance of their neck, we now have the so-called neck lift. It can be done in three possible procedures: liposuction, cervicoplasty, and platysmaplasty. It is most often performed by a board-certified plastic surgeon. This is for you if you complain that your neck is too fleshy or it lacks definition. This is commonly referred to as a turkey neck. The treatment or surgery will reduce the look of loose and sagging of skin.
What Causes a Turkey Neck?
- Overweight. If you are fat or obese, your neck appears obtuse. You can prevent this by observing a healthy lifestyle.
- Genetic tendency to have a significant amount of fat in the jaw
- Age. As you age, the skin becomes saggy.
- Retrognathia. This is a condition in which the jaw recedes and creates a look as if the person has no chin or jawline.
What are the Risks of Neck Lift?
The complications include the following:
- Numbness of skin for a few weeks after the surgery
- Excess scar tissue build up
- Puckering of the skin
How Much Does it Cost?
The surgical cost depends on factors like location and surgeon. But the average prices range from $5,000-$8,000. You can talk to your surgeon if you cannot pay it at once.
Now look for some before and after photos and rate the result. If you think it works well and you can afford it, then go and try it.
You might also like