How to Get Rid of Neck Fat without Surgeryposted by: Rio Dianne
Neck fat is one of the most common issues that doesn’t just concern women but men as well. It may be blamed to a variety of causes including – genetic predisposition, obesity, and a part of ageing process. But whatever the cause is, the person who has it generally feels unattractive.
Okay, so if it makes one less attractive, surgery can always be the easiest method on how to go about getting rid of it. But if you are too afraid to go under the knife, here are some ways on how to get rid of neck fat without surgery.
Eliminate Neck Fat Naturally
- Modify your diet. It is important that you pay attention to what you are eating. Therefore, make sure that you cut back on consuming too much calorie.
- Losing weight will also help in eliminating fatty tissues not just on the neck area but as well as the whole body. get rid of body fat by enrolling yourself in a gym class or by performing some cardio exercises such as walking, running, biking, and swimming.
- A little trick such as observing proper posture is highly beneficial, too. Try protruding your jaw a little and sit up straight to make your turtle neck become less conspicuous.
Neck Exercises to Get Rid of Too Much Fat
- Chewing a sugarless gum is an easy way of exercising your jaw muscles. You can also act as if you were yawning to exercise the neck muscle called platysma thus aiding in getting rid of it.
- Another exercise can be done by titling your head back in a 45-degree position. Try sticking out your tongue for atleast ten seconds and then move it back to normal position. Repeat this for a couple of times to help tighten the skin in the neck area.
- You can also lie on your back. Then try to press you chin against your chest for atleast 3 seconds, and then titl your head back. Repeat this for atleast 20 repetitions.
A couple of suggestions are widely available to which can help you make your fatty neck less visible. But of course, with these natural remedies, it is pretty important that you put in extra patience and perseverance in order to achieve your quest.
You might also like