How to Treat White Hairposted by: Feby
White hair is a sign of old age. For some, it is really an evidence that they are ageing and you can see it not just in their head but also in their beard. For some they are just unwanted strands that they want to get rid. In some cases, people have it even they are still children or at their young age and this one is what we call the premature white hair. It could be embarrassing to have this if you are still young. But that’s not the end of the world yet because in this article I will give you some information about the causes and on how to treat white hair.
Gray or grey hair can really ruin a stage in life especially if you had that during your younger years. What causes this?
- Vitamins and mineral deficiency
These are simple remedies /remedy that you can do to control and solve your problem about graying of it. Here are the solutions that you need on how to cure white hair without even trying to dye it with color black:
- Have a sensible diet to further cure this and prevent this from coming back. Eat some foods that are rich in Vitamin B and C, protein and iron.
- Take some food supplements like Vitamin B and C.
- Massage your scalp with gooseberry juice every night before going to bed.
- Use wheat germ and milk on your scalp.
- Use herbal shampoos and shampoo it once a week.
- Don’t use dye because it will just worsen your condition.
When done religiously, y ou will have that black hair back in due time.
You might also like