Dumaluan Beach Resort Reviewposted by: Gretchen
Bohol is now one of the sought after destinations in the Philippines. Many tourists from different parts of the world flock in this area of the country to explore its beauty. It’s very well-known for its popular attractions such as Chocolate Hills, Punta Cruz Watchtower, The Man Made Forest, Blood Compact, and beautiful beach resorts where you can enjoy your favorite water sports like scuba diving, sailing, wind surfing, kayaking, dolphin watching, and so on. Divers would really love the water in its beaches.
Dumaluan Beach Resort
This post is going to talk about one of Bohol’s beach resorts, the Dumaluan Beach Resort. It is next to the Bohol Beach Club. We will try to come up with a simple review for you to be guided on your vacation. Pay attention to the following:
It has crystal clear water that will surely tickle your senses as you let it kiss your feet. The sand is powdery white which is really something that you will fall in love with.
- Standard Rooms (air-conditioned with private toilet and bathroom)
- Standard Deluxe Rooms (air-conditioned with private toilet and bathroom)
- Superior Deluxe Rooms (air-conditioned with private toilet and bathroom, bath tub, and hot and cold shower)
- Presidential Suite (air-conditioned with private toilet and bathroom, refrigerator, and cable television)
Room rates start from Php1300 to Php7000, depending on the type of accommodation.
Facilities and Amenities
- Swimming pool with Jacuzzi
- Bar and restaurant
- Function hall
- Internet Café
- Video KTV
- Medical Clinic
- Souvenir Shop
- Aqua Sports Facilities
- Free wifi access near beach area
- Horseback riding
- Car for local land tours
- Boat for island hopping and dolphin and whale watching
Dumaluan Beach Resort has two resorts- Beach Resort 1 and Beach Resort 2. Get a contact number of a travel agent to know more about the facilities and try to ask for tour packages that they have so that your travel will be hassle-free! You can also search for pictures to see how it looks like. You can also stay in a hotel near the beach area if you want. Have a wonderful visit and holiday in Bohol!
You might also like