Best Time to Travel to Beijing Chinaposted by: Gretchen
Beijing is one of the best destinations in the world. Many people spend time and money just to visit the capital of China. Why not? There are old and new things in there and you can enjoy it anytime because it is a sleepless city. There are many attractions and sites that give delight to tourists. It also lets you experience how the Chinese people live. In 2008 Olympics was held in Beijing, too.
Great Places in Beijing
- Forbidden City (Imperial Palace): Begin your tour and exploration around the city with a visit to this historic place. There are more than 9,000 rooms in this 250 acres place. Prepare yourself for walking. You will walk a lot.
- Tiananmen Square: It is on the top of the most representative places in Beijing. It holds parades and other gatherings. The establishment of the People’s Republic of China was announced here. The best sight here is the flag raising and flag retreat ceremony.
- Great Wall You can see and visit the 8 sections of the Great Wall (Juyongguan, Badaling, Simatai, Mutianyu, and Jinshanling).
- Summer Place: It is a place where you can see old buildings, temples, pavilions, and the Kunming Lake.
- Beijing Capital Museum: Complete your stay with a visit to this museum.
Best Time to Travel to Beijing
Most of the time travelers are concerned about the climate. There are four seasons in China. The best time to go there is during autumn which stretches from September to November. It has the best weather and there are fewer tourists during this time of the year so you will definitely enjoy your vacation.
Where to Stay in Beijing
There are many great hotels in Beijing. Their facilities are of good quality. You will feel the warm welcome of the city with their services.
For a well-organized trip to Beijing and Shanghai, you can visit the websites of travel agencies that offer travel deals and cheap flights. I hope that you will have a good flight and trip to China.
You might also like