How to Cook Adobong Baboyposted by: Rowena
Filipinos are fond of discovering new dishes, adapting and creating variations to every recipe. That makes us. We have our own “Pinoy style” in cooking meat whether it’s menudo, afritada, mechado, adobong manok with gata( coconut milk) or pork sinigang. They’re all perfect! They all satisfy our panlasang pinoy. Filipino recipes are our treasures, we are known through these wondrous hands in cooking. Make every meal be enjoyable with delicious and healthy dishes.
Below are the ingredients in cooking adobong baboy/ pork adobo:
1 lb pork loin cut into chunks
1 head crushed garlic
1/4 cup soy sauce
¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
1 tbsp of sugar (optional)
1/4 cup vinegar
1 tbsp vegetable or corn oil
3 pcs boiled egg
½ cup water
Here is a list of the steps that you have to follow on how to cook adobong baboy.
Pay attention to each of them to make a mouth-watery adobo in the Filipino way.
1. Prepare all the ingredients. Mix them in a large pot except potatoes and eggs and marinade for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
2. Then place it over medium heat and boil.
3. Simmer the mixture and wait until the pork is tender. Do not let it dry, check occasionally so you can add water.
4. After simmering and you think the meat is tender, add the potatoes and eggs, you can add salt according to your taste.
5. Serve hot and enjoy the appetizing dish with flavorsome sauce.
Know this secret, as you learn and go with these tips, the ingredients and the procedures, never ever forget to enjoy, have fun so it would all be worth it. Enjoy the food!
You might also like