Appetite Suppressants Over the Counterposted by: Rio Dianne
More and more appetite suppressants over the counter are being sold and at the same time are being used by most people as diet pills for weight loss. This is for the reason that these herbal and synthethic suppressants of appetites are cheaper, more reliable, and claims to have no side effects at all than other prescript drugs.
Dropping off pounds have become easier with the widespread availability of appetite suppressants over the counter. However, you must ensure that what you are going to try is safe, effective, and is proven to help you achieve your desire of losing weight.
Below are some of the appetite suppressants over the counter that will help you adequate weight loss.
- Hoodia – derived from the Hoodia Gordonii succulent plant, it is proven to have strong potential of suppressing apetite.
- Adipex-P (Phentermine) – this increases the level of dopamine and norepinephrine in the brain. Therefore, your level activity also increases. You tend to eat less when you’re on phentermine.
- Dexatrim – it offers natural suppression of appetite by allowing your body to burn fat and calories at a quicker rate.
- Meridia – because of its main ingredient which is the Sibutramine, the Meridia works by blocking the re-absorption of the neurotransmitters in the brain which sends signals as though you feel full already.
- Alli – these diet pills work by limiting the amount of fat that the body absorbs whenever you eat. While on Alli, you can eat foods that you love while losing weight at the same time.
These days, it is not surprising anymore that a lot of people are looking for pills that can aid in losing weight as the number of people who are overweight continues to grow enormously. However, before you take any medications, try to seek medical help first. You wouldn’t want to risk your health, right?
You might also like