How to Prevent Breast Cystsposted by: Gretchen
Breast cancer is one of the diseases that put an end to the lives of many women. This is so alarming and scary. One of the early signs of breast cancer is having breast cysts or breast lumps. Although it is not really so dangerous to have them if they are not malignant or cancerous, it is still much safer and better to be careful with our breasts. The development of breast cysts is often common among menopause women because of the hormonal changes.
Are there some ways that you can do to at least reduce the chance of having breast cysts? Of course, there are!
Below is a List of Some Tips to Avoid Having Cysts in your Busts
- Avoid too much intake of drinks with caffeine. Those who are sensitive to caffeine more likely suffer from heavy periods and severe premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Those women are more likely inclined to develop breast cysts.
- Cut down intake of chocolate, tea, diet pills, and over-the-counter pain killers.
- Include in your diet food items that are rich in iodine and fiber. Iodine deficiency is linked to breast cysts. Breast tissues that lack iodine leads to the development of small cysts in the breasts. Seaweeds are good sources of iodine. Fiber-rich food items like fruits and vegetables are great at increasing elimination of estrogen in the body. Cabbage, rosemary, flaxseed oil, and garlic promote breast health.
- Maintain a healthy liver to reduce your chance of having breast cysts. Eat carrots, onions, lemons, cauliflower, and broccoli.
- Observe regular bowel movement. Eating fiber-rich food items helps.
- Drink plenty of water to detoxify your body.
- Exercise regularly to promote good health.
- Massage your breasts frequently. It helps disperse excess fluids.
- Examine your breasts regularly. This will help you monitor the condition of your boobs. This will also help you determine early signs of any lump or cyst.
Don’t let your aspirations and goals be ruined by breast problems. Learn the ways on how to get rid of breast cysts. It’s better to avoid than treat or cure, right? You also need to know its causes so that you can better understand it.
Breast Self-Examination – Breast Cancer Awareness @ Infowise101.com
You might also like