How to Get Rid of Warts Naturallyposted by: Rio Dianne
Warts can be very frustrating and if you have experienced having it, you’ll know exactly how awful the process is of removing them. Moreover, it gives a person discomfort as well as embarrassing moments because of these unsightly warts. But don’t fret there because we’re going to help you be freed from shame because of this skin disease. We are going to give you knowledge and helpful advices on how to get rid of warts in the most natural way possible.
Apparently, warts are caused by viral infections, and they can appear on any part of your body including on legs which are commonly referred to as flat warts, nose, fingers, and hands. Some people are lucky enough to never seem to get it as easily as other people because they are more naturally resistant. Mostly, these viruses dwell on warm and moist environments. Say athletes have more potential to have plantar warts found on feet because of the shower floor or the swimming pools. Also, they can grow on genitals known as genital warts.
But did you know that there are ways on how to get rid of warts at home naturally? There are a couple of household remedies you can follow to get rid of wart and treat them naturally. Keep reading because this home remedies are affective in treating this skin disease.
Home Remedies to Get Rid of Warts Naturally
- Foods rich in Potassium – Since moles, warts, and skin tags are often caused by a deficiency in potassium; patients are encouraged to eat foods like apple cider vinegar which contains potassium.
- Duct tape – Cut a piece of duct tape that is the exact size of your wart. Keep the tape on for six days. After six days, remove the duct tape and soak your wart in water. With an emery board or a pumice stone, file the dead skin on your wart. Keep the wart area dry overnight and put another duct tape in the morning. This process should be continued until the wart is gone.
- Hot water – soak the warts on hot water for 10-15 minutes to moisten skin. Using a pumice stone, scrape off the layers of dead skin off the wart. Wart is sensitive to heat that’s why this will help in getting rid of your warts naturally.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C’s level of acidity aids in elimination of warts. With Vitamin C tablets and water, make a paste out of them. Put in on your warts and cover the affected area with bandage.
- Garlic – With crushed fresh garlic, rub it directly on your wart, and cover it with a bandage or gauze. Make sure that you apply garlic to your warts everyday until the warts blister and fall off.
These are just some tips on how to get rid of warts naturally. Just follow these tips and you are on your way to get rid of it, but if its is getting severe, make sure that you visit a dermatologist to take care of of it correctly.
You might also like