How to Get Rid of Moles on Your Face Naturallyposted by: Feby
Some believe that a mole can bring luck or sorrow on your life. Well, it’s one of the many superstitious beliefs of ancient people. Nowadays, moles can be a sign of serious problem in your body. Moles are bumps we can see on our skin mostly on our face. Some use this as skin tags. Moles are not the same as blackhead or warts. I’m talking about those dark small dots on your skin not the mole or molarity that we use to measure solution. Some used moles as skin tags while others want to get rid of them especially if they are bigger and they appear on the face. Big moles on the face are really disgusting. So, how to get rid of moles on your face naturally?
Check your moles first and if you think they look strange then you visit the nearest physician in your town because that might be a melanoma. If the doctor says that your moles are just fine and doesn’t need surgical treatment, then you can try some home remedies if you want to get rid of them naturally.
Here are Some Natural Ways on How to Remove Spots or Moles on your Face :
- Apples. Choose sour apples. Extract the juice from it then apply on your moles several times a day. Just let it stays and don’t rinse.
- Honey. Apply the honey on the spots.
- Baking soda and castor oil. Make a paste out of these ingredients then apply it on the areas where there are moles.
- Garlic. Minced garlic and apply it directly to your moles.
- Lemon. Lemon extract is a good remedy to get rid of it. Just apply the fresh juice then leave it there until dry.
If you want fast results and don’t want the hassle on doing these facial moles home remedies then you can ask your dermatologists or physician about the most effective way using some medical breakthroughs.
You might also like