Home Remedies for Venereal Wartsposted by: Feby
Having multiple partners in your sex life may seem a lot of fun but too much of everything is not really good. In every situation, there are advantages and disadvantages. One of the disadvantages of having multiple sexual partners is venereal warts or genital warts. Genital wart is another term for condyloma and looks like common warts. This is caused by human pappiloma virus or HPV. Causes or factors in getting this are multiple sexual partners and practicing unsafe sex with an infected person. Venereal diseases like herpes, genital warts, and chlamydia are highly contagious and can be transmitted easily. Both women and men are susceptible of having this especially if they practice the above mentioned causes. In extreme cases, children may be affected by this through child birth. This condition may be embarrassing on anyone’s part, so home remedies for venereal warts are essential especially if you don’t want to seek professional treatment at first and to stop further aggravation of symptoms and your condition.
Venereal Warts Home Remedies
Natural remedies are really of great help if you want to get rid genital warts. Here are some remedies you might find helpful:
- Castor oil. Apply a liberal amount on the affected parts. This will slowly stop the wart from growing and it will eventually vanish.
- Vitamin E oil and garlic. Crush the garlic and mix it with vitamin E oil. Apply on genital warts. They have anti bacterial properties that kill the virus and remove the warts.
- Apple Cider Vinegar. Soak a cotton ball with apple cider vinegar then apply it on the affected areas. The acidic properties of the vinegar will dry and remove the wart.
- Onion and salt. Get the juice or extract from onion then add salt. Let the solution stay for over night and apply it the next day.
- Milkweed. Apply the fresh milky juice from the leaves or the stem directly on the warts.
People who are suffering from this condition should change their lifestyle, not only on their diet plan but also about their outlook on sexual matters. You should also overcome your embarrassment and visit your health provider for proper treatment.
You might also like