How to Get Rid of Parasitic Wormsposted by: Rio Dianne
Infestation with human intestinal parasites continues to be a common health problem in every region especially in developing countries. There are a lot of intestinal parasites that can live off one’s large and small intestine thus doing harm on the human body. The common kinds of worms to infest are pinworms, roundworms, hookworms, tapeworms, and a lot more.
Among the causes as why parasitic infection occurs is due to blocked colon and digestive system which create an avenue for the parasites to multiply. Other causes can be through oral-fecal route which is displayed by contamination of food and water, poor hygiene, contact with contaminated soil, and overpopulation.
Symptoms of Human Intestinal Parasites Infestation
- Constipation / Diarrhea
- Bloating and being gassy
- Nausea and vomiting
- Abdominal pain
- Weight loss
- Itching around the anus
Fortunately, there are a lot of ways you can do on how to get rid of parasitic worms. For such medication treatment is focused on the use of anti-parasite drugs such as Mebendazole and Vermox. However, it is better to consult your doctor about it since the drug of choice depends on what types of parasites infect you. While, there is an array of medication available, you can also opt for natural ways on how to remove parasitic worms on your body through some home remedies such as:
- To cleanse the colon, a diet consisting of high fiber foods can be very beneficial. Include foods such as garlic, papaya, citrus fruits, activated charcoal, and pumpkin seeds on your meals to remove worms naturally.
- Since garlic has antibacterial properties, it is also a good home remedy on how to get rid of parasitic worms. You can peel 5 cloves of garlic and slice them thinly. This can be added to two glasses of milk and should be heated in a pot. Once it has boiled, allow it to sit overnight and then drink the solution upon awakening on an empty stomach. Continue drinking a glass of this for seven days.
- Apple cider vinegar is also a good choice on how to cleanse the digestive tract. A two tablespoonful of ACV can be drunk before each meal for the nest seven days.
- Another quick removal tip is to drink a glass of hot milk and add atleast two teaspoons of castor oil.
- Goldenseal is another herb of choice that can be beneficial in eradicating parasitic worms alongside black walnut.
Those are just some simple home remedies you can do to fight off infection from parasitic worms. In cases when these remedies don’t seem to work, and symptoms begin to be alarming, then a visit to a medical professional will be of a great help. Stay healthy!
You might also like