How to Get Rid of Cellulite – Remove Cellulite Naturallyposted by: Gretchen
Cellulite is the lumpy or not smooth substance resembling cottage cheese which is commonly seen on the thighs, butt, and stomach. It is actually a collection of fat that push against the connective tissue beneath a person’s skin which causes the uneven texture of the skin.
Do you have cellulite? You can check it through pinching the skin around your upper thigh. If it looks lumpy, you may have cellulite. But don’t worry because there are many people who have it, even men. I know that you want to get rid of it. Before we talk about the treatment, let’s talk about its causes first.
What causes cellulite ?
Actually its causes are not clearly understood. But some factors like poor blood circulation, impaired lymphatic drainage, and reduced venous flow can trigger the occurrence. So, what are the causes in the first place?
- Hormonal factors: Hormones like estrogen, insulin, thyroid hormones, prolactin, and noradrenalin play a significant role in the development of cellulite.
- Genetics: It seems to be genetically inherited. Genes may prompt a person to characteristics linked to cellulite like race, gender, distribution of fat underneath the skin, slow metabolism, and circulatory insufficiency.
- Diet: There’s a greater tendency for cellulite development for people who eat too much fat, salt, carbohydrates, and too little fiber.
- Lifestyle factors: It is likely to develop for people who don’t get enough exercise and for people who smoke.
- Clothing: Wearing tight underwear may also contribute to the development.
How to get rid of cellulite naturally
- Exercise: This is the best way to get rid of this naturally. When you exercise excess fat is removed and this helps you tone your body. Focus on exercises to get rid of it fast. Calisthenics and stretching exercises can help you get rid of cellulite and stretch marks.
- Cellulite diet: Improving your diet is an effective treatment. Cut down intake of deep fried and processed food stuff. Do not drink alcoholic drinks.
Applying cellulite treatment creams is also one of the most effective ways to reduce it. But creams are not cheap. You can hide it while working on it by wearing clothes that can cover them.
I hope that the things I have stated above will be of great help to you.
You might also like