How to Cook Cheesy Macaroni / Mac and Cheese Recipe / Ingredientsposted by: Feby
Milk and cheese are rich in calcium, protein, zinc and vitamin A. The nutrients you can find in cheese and milk are essential to have a healthy body and bones for young kids. So feeding your children with cheese and milk based recipes are really great for their growing years.
In regard with this, I am going to share one recipe that uses milk and cheese as its ingredients. Let’s learn how to cook cheesy macaroni or the so called Mac and cheese recipe. This is a no bake version of this dish, so it is a lot easier compared to baked ones. Read on and learn how to make this delicious Mac and cheese recipe.
Cheesy Macaroni ingredients that you need to prepare:
- ¼ kg of macaroni elbow
- ¼ kg of ground beef
- 150 grams of quick melt cheese, grated
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 small white onion, minced
- 1 pouch of sweet spaghetti sauce
- ¼ cup of evaporated milk
Below are the cooking instructions you need to do on how to cook cheesy macaroni:
- Heat a large saucepan and melt butter. Sauté onion and garlic until soft. Add the ground beef and elbow macaroni. Season with salt and pepper. Stir for few minutes.
- Pour spaghetti sauce and simmer for about 5 minutes. Add two cups of water. Let it boil and cook until the macaroni is almost done.
- Add milk and cheese. Simmer and stir it occasionally until the cheese melts. Blend well and continue to cook until the sauce is thick and almost dry.
- Remove from heat and serve warm.
You can involve your kids in preparing this dish. You don’t only teach them the right food to eat but you are also making a quality time with them. Kids always love to be involved in everything.
You might also like