How to Cure Bad Breath Permanentlyposted by: Rio Dianne
If you have noticed a lot of your friends stand distances from you everytime you talk to them, then you might have a problem, dude. Maybe they can smell your stinky breath whenever you try to open your mouth. There is nothing worse than having bad breath (halitosis). People who suffer from this condition face an embarrassing condition everyday. What’s worse is that it can lower your self-esteem and your confidence.
Do you want to know how to cure bad breath permanently? Remember, having a smelly breath isn’t just a health problem. It’s a social problem as well because you make other people feel sick. Should you be suffering from halitosis, don’t worry as we’ll give you ways to prevent halitosis naturally using home remedies or through treatment. But to know how to treat your problem, you need to know first what the causes are of bad breath.
Know the Cause to Get Rid of Halitosis
- Plaque, cavities, and gum diseases account for almost 80-90% of bad breath.
- Dentures and bad dental hygiene
- Lung problems or infection from the stomach (gastrointestinal tract)
- Diabetes, or Sinus infections
- Strong odors of food that you eat including garlic, onion, and alcohol.
How to Cure Bad Breath Permanently
Follow some of the tips to cure chronic bad breath and see what you can do at home to have fresh breath as possible.
- Observe proper dental hygiene. Brush your teeth twice a day or after every meal. When brushing your teeth, make sure that you brush them along with your tongue regularly. Flossing is also a good way of getting rid of halitosis. Lastly, clean and replace your toothbrush on a regular basis.
- Visit your dentist. It is advised that you visit your dentist at least every six months for checkups and cleanings to prevent your mouth free from plaque and cavities causing halitosis.
- Observe your food consumption including alcohol, coffee, dairy and meat products, onions, garlic, and sugars. These add up to having bad breath.
- Munch on Parsley, spearmint, basil, and rosemary will help you cover up the foul-odor coming from your mouth.
- Dry mouth causes halitosis too. Drink a lot of water throughout the day to wash away the food particles.
- Avoid mouthwash with alcohol and dyes because they keep your mouth dry which is one of the reasons fro having bad breath. Use mouthwash which contains chlorine dioxide, sodium chlorite, or zinc which serves as an antibacterial agent to control the number of anaerobic bacteria present in the mouth.
If your halitosis continues, you should seek a physician’s advice as it may be an underlying cause of other health problems. “How do I stop bad breath? Well, the answers were already given for you. Don’t let halitosis put an end to your happiness. Follow the tips given to ensure fast ways on how to cure bad breath permanently.
You might also like