Fashion Tips for Tall Girlsposted by: Rio Dianne
Oftentimes, girls who are born with tall height claim it as being in an awkward situation. Little did they know that they actually have more advantages than short girls and that they are quite gifted as they can do a lot of fashion tricks because they are tall. Actually, the key always boils down to choosing the perfect clothes that will surely compliment their height. Perfect clothes don’t mean the designers ones for as long as one makes the correct clothing choice. In our post today, we’ll give you some fashion tips for tall girls. Dress well by following some of our suggestions.
Fashion Tips for Tall Girls
When choosing the correct style of clothes, your focus is to divert the attention away from your height thus making it slightly noticeable.
- When choosing for skirts, avoid the long ones which flow down to your toes. Instead, opt for medium length skirts making your height seem divided.
- Skirts can be paired with tops and their colors should be alternated. Say a dark colored top can be paired with a lighter shade of skirt. This is yet another way of dividing your height visually.
- Low-rise jeans can make your legs shorter. Pants with cuffs can also be another way on how to make the leg appear shorter.
- When it comes to blouses, wear horizontal stripes instead of the vertical ones as the former can make you look taller even more.
- Wear flat or low heels rather than high heels if you want to divert the attention away from your height.
Well, that’s it. The abovementioned are some of the basic fashion tips for tall girls. To learn more and keep up in style, you can always look at a magazine and read some fashion advice and learn more about the latest fashion trends and accessories. On the other hand, why not just embrace being tall and flaunt your beauty by making the most out of your tall height. Sure, that would be perfect enough. What do you think?
You might also like