Veet Hair Removal Cream Reviewsposted by: Gretchen
It is important to know the quality and effectiveness of a product before even trying it. You need to make sure that it is really proven and tested to avoid any inconvenience and discomfort. If you are into trying hair removal products, the more that you need to read reviews first and see which product really works.
The following is a review of Veet Hair Removal Cream. Take a closer look at it.
Positive Feedbacks about Veet
- By using it, ingrown hairs become thinner and in just 5 minutes, you can get rid of unwanted stubborn hair, pain, and hassle free.
- Using its spatula, you can spread the cream thoroughly and in a few minutes, you can take the cream off. It’s totally very convenient to the user. You can easily apply and remove the cream.
- You can enjoy smooth and hairless legs for two weeks.
- There are clear instructions and directions on how to use it.
- The price is affordable.
Downside of Veet
- It cannot be used in other sensitive parts of our body like face, bikini area, and groin.
- It cannot be used on the skin that has been shaved in the last 72 hours.
- The user is not allowed to sunbath or swim for two days after using the cream.
- It can leave your legs with stubble and in a few parts, some hair may not be removed.
- For some, they dislike the smell. They find it unpleasant but it’s actually not overpowering.
There are no harmful side effects of this hair removal cream. However, it does not give a permanent result like what laser hair removal can give. You can also try Sally Hansen Hair Removal Cream and choose the best product for your skin. It really depends on your skin type. Just keep on trying.
You might also like