Methods for Increasing Heightposted by: Gretchen
You’re here because you are still hopeful that you can grow taller. You have not given up although you feel like you have to. I understand you because there are a lot of products that claim to be helpful in increasing height.
In this post we are going to talk about the various methods for increasing height. These include the following:
- Grow Taller Exercises: There are exercises that seem to work and increase height naturally. These exercises are called stretching exercises. They work by stretching the vertebral discs of the spinal column. Exercises can also increase the release of human growth hormones (HGH). These hormones are responsible for our growth.
- Human Growth Injection: Now growth hormones can be injected. Initially it was meant for children with growth disorders because of their pituitary gland malfunction. Now people who are dying to increase their height and have the means also go for this option. This method, however, is pretty expensive so try to increase your height naturally.
- Surgery: It is called cosmetic limb lengthening surgery. This is pretty complicated but it is done to make you grow taller.
- Sleep: Get enough amount of sleep. When you sleep, a large amount of human growth hormone is released. This means to say that you will grow fast if you have a big amount of this hormone. Don’t deprive yourself of a good night sleep.
- Calcium: What to eat? Increase your consumption of food items that are rich in calcium. These include meat, yogurt, and eggs. Drink plenty of milk. This mineral is needed by your bones for them to be strong and healthy. Avoid drinking soda as it robs the calcium in your bones.
- Proper Posture: Maintain a good posture whether you are walking, sitting, or standing. This will straighten your spinal column.
- Shoes: For short women, you can increase your height by wearing height increasing shoes or those with high heels. These shoes are also termed as elevator shoes.
These are some of the ways that you can do to increase your height. You can get taller by trying them. It’s best to try them during puberty. Good luck!
You might also like