How to Remove Scratches from PSPposted by: Gretchen
Playing computer and video games has been very convenient for the last few years. Gone are those big monitors. They have been replaced by small and hand-held gadgets such as PlayStation Portable (PSP), Nintendo, and Game Boy. We will be dealing with PSP in this post.
What is PSP?
This is a machine which features exclusive games and you can use it to watch movies and TV series, load up your music and photos. You can also be connected with friends, play online, and update your system. It is really unique and entertaining.
Proper Care for your PSP
If you love your PSP, pay attention to the following tips to keep it in top shape.
- The first thing you need to do is to buy a screen protector to avoid scratches and dents on your PSP screen.
- Buy a crystal case designed for PSP. This will help you protect it in case you drop it.
- If it gets dusty, wipe it off with a cotton cloth.
- Don’t leave your gadget in areas where there is direct sunlight or excessive heat.
If you have not taken proper care and your gadget is now full of scratches, you can try the following to get rid of those irritating scratches.
- Get Displex Display and Scratch remover at an electronics or hardware store. This is good in eliminating scratches on electronic devices like PSP, iPods, and phones.
- Before you start removing the scratches using Displex, mask off the areas around the screen to avoid the product from seeping through the crevices around the buttons.
- Pour two drops of the product to the screen and wipe the screen with the cloth that comes with the product. Wipe it in circular motion for 5 minutes.
- You can also use a non-abrasive linen cloth and a bottle of iDrops. Spray the iDrops solution onto the PSP LCD screen, but not too much. Use the non-abrasive cloth to wipe the screen. Wipe off the solution.
- You can also use toothpaste to eliminate scratches and scuffs. Use a soft cloth to polish it onto the screen.
To avoid dents on your PSP’s faceplate and screen, observe the proper ways to take care of it.
ou*tt�V �^W ideo of this type? You are free to do it man.
You might also like