How to Make Caesar Saladposted by: Rowena
Caesar Salad is one recipe I didn’t want to eat before, I am fond of eating vegetables but not raw, but once I tried tasting it and since then I began to love it. I usually eat this certain recipe. One of my favorite is the ceasar dressing. This recipe came from Chef Caesar Cardini from Tijuana, Mexico. After putting up his restaurant in 1924, Caesar salad began to start a name and been so popular in the Hollywood, now it is considered an American classic. There are lots or variations of salads, like Cobb salad, Greek salad, and even the Asian Salad. I would like to try all and someday I would be able to create my own.
Prepare the following Ingredients and learn with me on how to make Caesar Salad.
2 cloves garlic
3 tbps olive oil
2 cups white bread cut into cubes
A pinch of salt
Here are the Ingredients on how to make Caesar Salad:
1 pc large egg
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
3 tbps fresh lemon juice
1 clove crushed garlic
A pinch of salt
½ tsp ground pepper, should be fresh
1 ½ tsp anchory paste
1 tsp capers1 tsp Dijon mustard
1/3 cup olive oil
2 head of lettuce
1/3 cup grated cheese
Preparing croutons and making the salad is just easy. Just follow the steps below:
1. Put the oil, garlic and salt and bread cubes together in a bowl. Mix and be sure the cubes are all coated. Bake the croutons and wait until golden brown. This may take approximately 10 minutes.
We come to the salad:
1. Fill in a pot with water, add egg, put over heat and let it boil. Cook it for 45 minutes. Take away from heat, let it cool.
2. Then, in a bowl add the lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and garlic, anchovy, capers, mustard and mix altogether. Add the egg too. Beat to smoothen.
3. To prevent the dressing not to emulsify, add the oil slowly in a steady stream coenstantly beating/mixing til it’s smooth.
4. Cut the lettuce into pieces and put them in a plate/ bowl, Pour in dressing, not putting all of it, toss and then add some more. Put the cheese, croutons and mix. Serve chilled. Have fun with the great, satisfying taste of your home made Caesar Salad.
This is one thing beyond compare for you were the one who did it. And surely you’ll do it well on your own. You can buy ready-made dressing, but it’s still best if you have it on your own. Yummy! Honestly, I want to eat some now!
You might also like