How to Remove Freckles Naturally – Get Rid of Freckles at Homeposted by: Gretchen
When we were young we found having freckles on our nose, cheeks, and forehead pretty cool and something cute, especially for those with red hair. Others may have wished for freckles. But now that we are grown ups we want to get rid of freckles. They are now disgusting! We want them gone. The problem now is on how we remove freckles naturally.
What is Freckles ?
Freckles are small spots that cluster on the skin. They occur on skin that has been exposed to the rays of the sun. It occur because of a group of cells in the skin that make more melanin, a dark pigment, than surrounding cells. They appear in different colors like yellow, red, tan, dark brown or light brown. You cannot feel them unlike moles. Freckles are different from liver spots that appear as a sign of aging.
How to Remove it Naturally
Some people who have the means pay big bucks for laser removal surgery and treatments. These procedures are fast ways to get rid of it. There are home remedies that can help to lighten. You will need things found in your kitchen such as lemon juice, orange juice, parsley juice, sour milk, red currant juice, and moisturizer.
- One of the most effective natural ways of fading freckles is the use of lemon juice. Apply a small quantity of lemon juice to the spots that you want to disappear. Leave it on for 15 minutes. You will feel a burning sensation but it will be worth it. Gently rinse off the juice and put some moisturizer.
- You can also try sour milk application. It contains lactic acid. It can lessen the contrast of freckles.
- Another method is the use of a mixture of red currant juice, orange juice, lemon juice, and parsley juice. Apply it underneath you favorite cream. It will help disguise the freckles.
- The food that you eat also improves your skin appearance. Observe a healthy diet rich in Vitamin C.
- If there is sudden change in the color of your skin or some odd things appear better have your skin checked to prevent or remove melanoma (a type of skin cancer).
If you think it’s such a shame to have freckles think again. There’s nothing wrong having them. But if you are ashamed to upload photos on your social networking accounts like Facebook, you can edit them using Adobe photoshop first. With this application you will appear to be freckles-free!
You might also like