How to Increase the Production of Human Growth Hormoneposted by: Rio Dianne
Naturally, human growth hormone or HGH is produced in the pituitary gland. The task of this hormone is to stimulate the growth of tissues which is most active during puberty stage. The hormone is also responsible for increasing muscle mass, strengthening heart and increasing blood level elasticity, decreasing body fat, and eliminating wrinkles. Also, they aid to grow taller and increase height. Although the body doesn’t stop producing HGH, as we age, the production of the growth hormone (GH) decreases and it commonly occurs more among men over 40 years old. So how do we go about high production of HGH ? How can we increase the production of our human growth hormone ?
Apparently, there are various ways on how to increase the production of HGH in the body. Read on.
Ways to Increase the Production of HGH
- Diet – one should avoid food rich in carbohydrates. Food high in carbohydrate content tends to elevate blood sugar level thus delaying secretion of HGH. You need to ensure that you’re receiving proper nutrition to obtain high production of hormones. Fruits and vegetables are always needed as well as fish and meat. Stay away from eating processed foods.
- Lifestyle Change – stay away from stressful environment. Cease smoking, drugs, and alcohol consumption.
- Exercise – exercise acts as a boost to increase supply of HGH that is why exercising atleast 30-60 minutes daily. Do not exercise for 60 minutes or longer as it can actually decrease the production of your growth hormone.
- Sleep Pattern – Sleep is important not only for maintaining weight, but as well as the secretion of growth hormone. Growth hormone is released at night via the pituitary gland. During the deepest state of your sleep which is the REM, the pituitary gland releases HGH. Be sure that you get atleast 7-9 hours of sleep every night.
- Nutrition Supplements – you can try to ingest nutritional supplement that can enhance the production of your growth hormone. Look for supplements that are necessary for the synthesis of your GH containing Niacin (Vitamin B), Choline, Protein, and Glutamine.
While growth hormone decreases as a person age, some of the tips mentioned above can play an important role on how to increase the production of the human growth hormone. Follow the advises above and we guarantee you that your aging will be prolonged. Good luck!
You might also like