Home Remedies for Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritisposted by: Feby
Most of adults think that they are the only ones who suffer from arthritis. Well, not anymore. According to Mayoclinic.com, there is a common arthritis experienced by children below seventeen years old called Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis (JRA) or Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis and it is systemic to children. Children with JRA experience stiffness and pain in their joints and muscles are usual symptoms of this condition. The causes of this condition is said to be genetics and viral infections. Prognosis of this condition is not that clear compared to other diseases. However, there are home remedies for juvenile rheumatoid arthritis to lessen the pain while you are under medical treatment.
More over, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis foundation tries to educate people about this disease to avoid further complications. With this regard, it is also helpful for anyone who has this condition to learn about different ways to minimize the pain when at home.
Home Remedies for Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- You should have a balanced diet. Eat foods rich in calcium, minerals and vitamins that can make your bones strong. However, avoid feeding someone with dairy products, red meat and beans because this will aggravate the pain and even swelling.
- Try the best home remedies like baking soda and lemon juice. Combine these two ingredients and orally take it with lots of water. This helps neutralize the acidity of the body, thus reduce rheumatoid arthritis symptoms.
- Get some aromatherapy massage or some physical therapy. Massage relieves the body and soothes the joints and muscles. It is ideal for throbbing arthritic pain.
- Put some heart and cold packs on the affected areas. When these two things are combined, it promotes relaxation on muscle sores. It also increases muscle flexibility.
- Exercise regularly. Exercise promotes good blood circulation, better body mechanics and promotes stronger bones.
This condition is not that simple especially since the affected populations are minors. So, it is also important to visit your physician regularly for proper treatment and discuss some alternative to finally end and cure the condition.
You might also like