Best Yoga Abs Exercisesposted by: Gretchen
Flat abdomen could be anyone’s best asset. Having flat abdomen or six pack abs is definitely everyone’s dream. Why not? It gives you a sexy body figure and you can wear any clothes that you want. You don’t have any worries of a flabby stomach. You can confidently walk around with any outfit. Unfortunately, not everyone is lucky enough to have this. Men and women try so hard to achieve this kind of tummy. They try different kinds of diet to lose weight and try various exercises to tone muscles, particularly the abdominal muscles.
Yoga Moves for Abs Muscles
Yoga, Pilates, and Tai Chi exercises are not only good in meditation but they are also effective in shaping the stomach. Doing yoga regularly also improves your posture, flexibility, and strength. Try the following yoga moves.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and your arms at your side. Your toes need to face forward.
- Raise your arm above your head, your fingers are pointing upwards. Bend at the waist on your side and extend up and put to your left. Hold the position for a few seconds and go back to the center. Repeat on your side. You can repeat up to five times.
- Lie on your belly. Your hands need to be flat on the floor close to your chest.
- Raise your upper body by pressing the tops of your feet as you press your hands into the floor and straighten your arms.
- Breathe in and hold for 40 seconds.
- Sit on the floor stretching straight up through your spine.
- Bring the heels of your feet together and your knees bent and pointing out to sides.
- Your legs should be open towards the floor. Find a comfortable position.
- Hold your feet with your hands and slowly stretch forward.
- Lower your head toward your toes as far as you can but don’t make it too hard for you. Hold for five seconds and go back to the starting position.
To learn more about Bikram yoga, yoga Asanas, and oblique exercises, you can enroll at YMCA. They teach comprehensive exercise for you to have flat tummy. Good luck!
You might also like