How to Flatten Your Stomach Fastposted by: Rio Dianne
These days, it seems like a lot of people want to transform their pop belly into flat abdomen. Who wouldn’t want to have a tight and flat stomach, anyway? Some have been exercising a lot, and trying to achieve those “abs” things, but some aren’t just lucky enough to have it. You might be one of them. And if you are really one of them, you might have asked yourself how to flatten your stomach fast.
To flatten tummy fast doesn’t merely happen overnight. It requires extra effort and discipline in order to pull off that flat belly that you’ve always wanted to have. The question now is how you are going to have that flat stomach. Alright, don’t despair because we are going to help you flatten your stomach fast with some of the tips and proven exercises in the safest, easy, and fast ways. Read on.
Ways on How to Flatten Your Stomach Fast
- Get a proper diet. The most common mistake of some people who wanted to trim down their unwanted fats especially in the tummy is that they starve themselves. That is totally wrong. You have to be certain that you get on a diet which will give you proper nourishment and help you boost your metabolism like eating small frequent meals.
- Adding fiber to your diet is also adds up on how to flatten your stomach fast. Fiber-rich foods include fruits and green leafy vegetables. You should also try substituting high-carbs foods with brown rice and whole wheat bread.
- Give up alcoholic drinks and soda pop. Soda pop contains teaspoons of sugar while beer and wine are nothing but high-caloric drinks. Instead, drink 6-8 glasses of water. It doesn’t just make you full; it helps in digestion as well.
Exercises Which Help Flatten Stomach Fast
- One of the isometric exercises that is proven effective on how to flatten stomach is by contracting your stomach muscles while sitting. You can do this simple exercise everyday while at work or in the house. How do you do this? Take a deep breath, contract your abdominal muscles and breathe out slowly.
- Engage into any kinds of aerobics exercises including – jogging for 30 minutes atleast 3 times a week, cycling, brisk walking, and workouts that will help you flatten stomach. Remember, we have to burn calories. You can also try to perform Pilates as it tones not just your belly as well as your entire body.
- Perform proper crunches. Diagonal crunches are excellent exercises to train and flatten your stomach. To so this, lie flat on the floor with your hands at the both sides of your head and your knees bent at 90 degrees. Raise your upper body and crunch your tummy diagonally, taking your right elbow on your left knee and vice versa. You can also try to do the knee and leg raises. Doing sit-ups are somehow proven to do very little to flatten your stomach.
On the other hand, it is not bad to treat yourself with your favorite food and deviate from your diet. But you have to remember to do things in moderation. Make sure that you have to work on your diet and exercise daily and who knows, you will be on your way to a sexy, tight, and flat stomach in no time.
You might also like