Acne Vulgaris Home Treatmentposted by: Feby
Our face has the crucial part when we talk about appearance. Our face gives an idea whether you are socially acceptable or not. Our face has its own value. And because of this we always want to look good and try to add our beauty regimen to have that smooth skin on your face. However, there are times though we take good care of our skin, blemishes like acne or pimples or even psoriasis could just come along and ruin the skin that we have. Acne may occur during pregnancy or later days of our lives. So can you get rid of these big pimples? Are there available home remedies that you can do cure this?
There are Three Types of Acne :
They are from mild to severe form of acne. Vulgaris is the mildest form of acne. It is the most common form that everybody has experienced at some points of their lives. Acne Vulgaris is also known as cystic acne. The symptoms include white heads, blackheads, papules and pustules and usually visible to your face, neck, shoulders and at the back of your body.
What are the Possible Causes ?
The cause of this may include clogged pores, oily skin, hormonal changes, hereditary and through cosmetic agents from the cosmetics that you use.
How to Get Rid Acne Vulgaris through Home Treatment ?
You can try these home remedies to get rid of it :
- Leaves of raspberry and strawberry. Boil the leaves for several minutes. Set aside and if it’s already lukewarm, use this to wash your face. It can make your skin smooth and itch free.
- Tomato. Mashed the tomato and apply it on your face. Let it stay for an hour then rinse with cold water.
- Honey and cinnamon powder. Make a paste out of these ingredients then apply it on your face before going to bed. Rinse your face as soon as you wake up.
- Baking Soda. Make a paste using baking soda and water. Make sure it has the consistency. Apply the mixture on your face for a few minutes then rinse.
- Cream of tartar. It’s not only use for culinary thing but it is also use to remove acne. Make a paste by mixing cream of tartar and water or lime juice. The consistency of the mixture should be there. Apply it on your face; let it stay for few minutes then rinse.
If these home treatments didn’t work, then maybe it’s about time that you should go to your dermatologists and ask what are the treatments needed to get rid of acne. Your dermatologist may advice you to undergo some treatments like homeopathic treatment. Your dermatologist knows what is best for you and it is also your obligation to follow all the pieces of advice he said for better results.
You might also like