Top Scary Places to Visitposted by: Gretchen
People would normally avoid going to places that have scary stories, videos, and pictures. However, there are those who seek for thrill. They just love the creepy feeling of being in haunted places. They find it fun. There are even those who really like to se ghosts and they look for spooky cemeteries or creepy houses. But what if you live in a place that doesn’t have scary places? Where can you experience the thrill and horror?
Top Haunted Places to Visit
Below is a list of some of the scariest places on earth that you could visit. Take a look at the following:
- Borley Rectory, Essex, England: This place is one of the most famous and most controversial scary places in Britain.
- Underground Vaults, Scotland: You’ll see a series of chambers formed in the nineteen aches of the South Bridge in Edinburgh. The vaults were used to be storage of bodies of people killed by serial killers. Isn’t it frightening?
- The Whaley House, California: It is one of the best haunted house attractions in the United States. It was built on a land that was once partially a cemetery. It has one of the favorite destinations for ghost sightings.
- Devil’s Tramping Grounds, North Carolina: Looking for the creepiest place in North Carolina? Consider seeing Devil’s Tramping Grounds. It is a perfect place and it is said that the Devil paces in the circle while waiting for the next victim. They tried to plant in the circle but they would not grow. Really frightening, huh.
- Lady of the Lake, North Carolina: People believe that an Indian maid who died right before her wedding haunts the lake, that’s why it is called the Lady of the Lake. They say that they have seen a lady paddling a white canoe or a canoe floating across the lake. This is one of the world’s top ten scariest places.
There you go! If you want to book your flight, you can contact travel agencies like travel channel. Check their website. Enjoy your terrifying adventure!
You might also like