How Do I know if I’m Pregnant or Not without Taking a Test?posted by: Rio Dianne
Are you thinking that you might be pregnant and figuring out what some of the pregnancy signs are? Maybe you are asking yourself “How do I know if I’m pregnant?” Well, don’t worry as we are going to give you ways to find out if a baby’s coming on the way. In this post, we’ll include some of the presumptive signs that will help to check if you’re pregnant. However, it’s always better to visit a doctor to fully confirm your pregnancy.
How Do I know if I’m Pregnant?
“How do I know if I’m pregnant or not without taking a test?’ – well, a positive sign that will help you find out if you really are is via pregnancy test, but a woman’s body also have signals that they are in fact pregnant. Check on the information below.
- Amenorrhea. Amenorrhea or the absence of menstruation is an early sign of pregnancy. This may not always be a positive sign that you are indeed pregnant, but it’s always one of the indicators especially when a woman is sexually active.
- Fatigue and Sleepiness. Feeling tired more often than usual is also a good chance that you might be pregnant. Fatigue and sleepiness occur as a result of hormonal changes that a pregnant woman undergoes.
- Tender Breasts. As a result of the increasing hormone to prepare a woman for breastfeeding, pregnant women often experience swollen, sore, enlargement of the breasts and tingly or tender breasts. The feeling can be compared to how you feel before you the onset of your monthly period.
- Morning Sickness (Nausea and Vomiting). This sign is commonly experienced by pregnant women during the first weeks of pregnancy. Generally, this sickening feeling subsides in 6-8 weeks of pregnancy. They are oftentimes unreliable because nausea and vomiting may also be an underlying cause of other conditions.
- Weight Gain and Bloating. A pregnant woman will generally gain weight as a consequence of the baby’s growth in the tummy. An increase in the size of your stomach is also one of the signs.
- Frequent Urination. A pregnant woman sometimes has the urgency to pee often because of the increase in pressure as the uterus expands. Generally, this sign subsides as pregnancy advances and the uterus rises out of the pelvic area.
- Irritability and Mood Swings. As your hormones continue to flare up, a pregnant woman experiences mood swing. Also, this happens as the woman goes through a series of adjustment into their new roles and that’s being a mother.
Those are just some of the signs that a woman might be pregnant. However, the signs mentioned above vary from one conceiving woman to another that is why it is still advised to see your doctor to check and fully find out to see if you’re pregnant.
Hopefully, we’ve given you enough signs on your query “How do I know if I’m pregnant?” Good luck!
You might also like