Home Remedies for Scalp Fungusposted by: Feby
Different microorganisms like virus and fungi are always present and ruin our precious body without a word. Fungus for instance affects the scalp, body, feet and nails. This fungus infection is also known as ringworm. The ringworm that is present in your scalp is called tinea capitis. Scalp fungus is considered as a scalp disease and usually looks like a thick dandruff or mold, itchy and sometimes has a foul odor. It differs from scalp conditions such as psoriasis though they have a bit of similarity. This condition is contagious, so while you have time not to pass it unto someone, try some home remedies for scalp fungus as treatment and end the calvary.
Home Remedies to Get Rid of Scalp Fungus
Below are some natural remedies to cure or treat this scalp condition.
- Apple cider Vinegar. Apply the vinegar on your scalp. Let it stay for few minutes. Then rinse your hair well and let it dry.
- Castor Oil. Damp cotton with castor oil. Rub it on the affected areas.
- Mustard Seeds. Grind the seeds until powder and make a paste out of it. Apply the paste on the scalp and let it stay for 30 minutes. Then rinse thoroughly.
- Basil Leaves. Get the extracts from the leaves and apply it on the areas affected by fungus.
- Coconut oil. Warm the coconut oil and massage the scalp with it. It can relieve someone from the itch caused by the fungus.
- Turmeric juice. Mix turmeric juice with honey and take it orally.
Scalp conditions just like this can be treated by the use of home remedies especially if you do it religiously and you follow a very good diet plan and lifestyle. Make sure you always use clean things on your body to avoid fungus from getting into your system. However, if the above mentioned things are already done but nothing happened yet then it’s time for you to seek help from your physician.
You might also like