Best Cure for Hangover – Get Rid of Hangoverposted by: Rio Dianne
Got too much alcohol to drink last night? Feeling weak and do you have a headache, stomach ache, nausea, dizziness, and vomiting? Then probably you got a hangover there, dude. Hangover is experienced after having one too much to drink. And to experience the feeling is no fun. To cure a hangover is not easy, but in this post we’ll tell you what the best cure for hangover is. We will also give you a few suggestions to prevent symptoms of hangover aside from not drinking in the first place.
Remedies to Treat Hangover
Look at the hang over remedies below and find out what the top cures and the best ways are to get rid of hangovers.
- Rest. Give your body time to recover. Just imagine how much better one will feel after a couple of hours of rest.
- Replenish. Dehydration is a symptom of hangover. You need to hydrate your body with fruit juice, orange juice, and water. You can also drink sports drink that will help you replenish like Gatorade. The Polish way of treating hangover is by drinking pickle juice.
- Avoid Caffeine. While most people say that coffee is one of the greatest ways to cure hang over, it may further dehydrate you.
- Take a shower. Switch between hot and cold water.
- Exercise. This will help you get rid of the hang over that you’re feeling by getting rid of the toxins from your body.
- Pain relievers. Looking for the best medication to cure headache? You can take aspirin. However, you need to be extra cautious when choosing what the best medicine is because Acetaminophen and Aspirin can cause damage to your liver while the alcohol is still in your system. Also, Ibuprofen can cause stomach bleeding.
Prevent the Symptoms of Hangover in the Future
- Avoid drinking with an empty stomach. Food helps in absorption of some alcohol as well as helping the body digest it in the fast way.
- Limit your sugar intake before and while drinking. This is the cause why your head aches because it spikes your blood sugar level.
- Drink water between drinks. Doing this will help you prevent the ailing morning-after effects of alcohol.
- Always start with liquor and end with beer.
- Get plenty of rest and sleep.
Best cure for hangover? Hopefully, this post has been very helpful now that you don’t have to deal with the ailing morning-effects of alcohol. Good luck!
You might also like