Overnight Home Remedies for Zitsposted by: Feby
Skin is the largest organ in human body. Taking care of it seems easy but actually it’s not especially when it comes to our face. Sometimes, no matter how hard you try to make your face’s skin supple and free from blemishes – boils, blackheads, pimples and acne will just show at some point in your lifetime and ruin everything you have taken cared of. Do I sound like a frustrated dermatologist here? Well, definitely yes. Learning a few overnight home remedies for zits are necessary if this happens before a big event of your life.
Overnight Home Remedies for Zits
At some point in your life you will definitely experience pimple break out, before taking some acne pills and trying baby blues acne therapy, try some natural cures for treating zits. Below are fast ways or treatment that you can do in getting rid of it:
- Toothpaste. Toothpaste will not only leave your teeth white, but it helps also to dry out a pimple when applied overnight. Apply toothpaste on your pimples before going to bed and rinse thoroughly the next day. You will notice that your big pimples are gone.
- Baking soda. Mix baking soda and water. Apply the mixture on your pimples for few minutes. Then rinse. It really does wonder in removing your problem overnight.
- Tomatoes. Get ripe tomatoes, mashed them. Apply the mashed tomatoes on your pimples. Let it stay for hours and rinse well.
- Ice. Use ice on your face after washing it with warm water and mild soap. It helps lessen the swelling of pimples and dries up your zits the next day.
- Apple. Mash apple and add honey on it. Then apply on your face. Let it stay for few minutes then rinse with warm water and followed by cold one. It can treat zits overnight.
- Lemon. Slice a lemon then apply the juice directly on your pimples and on your face. Let it stay for few minutes until you can feel the acid is being absorbed by the skin. Rinse thoroughly. Don’t use this if you have a very sensitive skin on your face.
These home remedies will work best if you know how to prevent your skin from getting ruined. Have a balanced diet. Watch your personal hygiene. Stop squeezing or popping your pimples whenever you can see one. See your dermatologist and discuss some alternatives you can try to treat under the skin issues.
You might also like