What are the Top Beaches in Florida – Best Resorts in Floridaposted by: Feby
Summer vacation is once again here. Summer is the hottest season anywhere in the world. And because it is the hottest season, it is also the best time to hit the beaches. So where in the world would be the best place to spend summer? Well, I got one answer for that: Florida. It is the only state with two coasts and it has 1, 100 miles of beaches. You will surely enjoy the white and fine sands and clean beaches. Since Florida has long stretched beaches, it has everything you needed to enjoy the heat of the summer.
Here is a List of Top Beach Resorts in Florida :
- Fort Walton Beach – It has the best sand. The sand is as white as snow and soft to touch, which makes it the best sand for walking. It is a perfect escape for the urban life and for romance. It features boardwalk and pier with best bars and beachfront dining.
- Smathers Beach, Key West – It is considered as the best fun beach resort because of its waveless beach that is suitable for swimming and snorkeling. You can also rent watercraft and sailboats.
- Siesta Key – It is a great family beach resort because of its best features like free beaches parking, great lifeguards, child friendly playgrounds, volleyball and tennis courts are available.
- Clear Water Beach – This resort is known for its spectacular sunset view.
- Sebastian Inlet – It is one of the most popular State parks in Florida. It is one of the best beaches for surfing.
- Sanibel Island – It is a small but beautiful island known as best shelling beach resort because of the wonderful seashells being washed out from the Gulf of Mexico.
- Lummus Beach– It is located in South Beach Miami. It is known as the topless beach.
- Cocoa Beach – It is a quiet beach resort; you can do surfing because of its great waves. It is also the best beach to see a space shuttle launch.
- Daytona Beach – It is great for activities. If you are fond of water activities then it’s the right beach for you.
- Bahia Honda State Park – It is a tropical resort. You can imagine a palm dancing on a sea breeze, sandy beach resort with mild and clear seawater. This place is so cozy.
Above is a random list of top ten beaches in Florida since 2009. These are the best resorts to stay and enjoy your summer vacation.
You might also like