How to Lose Weight with PCOSposted by: Feby
Losing weight is so hard to attain especially if you lack determination and perseverance. However, there are some women who have tried everything to lose weight but to no avail. Some are considered weight watchers and they tried different diet plans and even take diet pill but still it didn’t work. Some thought they have anorexia but everything they put in their mouth seems to be stored fat and so losing weight is still an impossible thing. So what’s wrong with them?
This condition is not normal and mostly who experience this are suffering from Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome or PCOS. PCOS is a condition wherein women experience excessive weight gain or obesity, absence of monthly period, acne, excess male hormones and diabetic. This condition should be corrected as soon as diagnosed because it could be a silent killer for women. Since it can cause excessive weight loss some of you would ask: Is it difficult to lose weight with PCOS? What are the best ways or the fastest way to lose weight with PCOS?
Diet plan should be observed if you have PCOS because it is difficult to lose weight if you have this kind of condition. The famous diet plans for people with PCOS are Atkins diet or Low Glycemic Index Diet.
Here are the Best Ways to Lose Weight if you have PCOS:
- Avoid refined grains such as white rice, pasta and white bread. Instead eat a sufficient serving of wheat bread and brown rice.
- Eat vegetables and fruits but avoid starchy ones like corn, potatoes and peas.
- Avoid sweets. Don’t eat too much cakes or chocolates. Eliminate soda and sweetened fruit juices.
- Eat more food rich in proteins like nuts, eggs, fish, beans and meat.
- Exercise. It is always important to exercise atleast 30 minutes everyday. This will help you balance your insulin usage on your body.
You can always talk to your doctor and dietician for the fastest ways to lose those fat. Knowing the right portion of food intake will also help you in attaining your weight goal, thus it will promote overall health.
You might also like